Manager of Internet Sales – Sheds
The Director of Shed Sales will be responsible for creating value and generating sales that are essential to the survival of the company. The Sales Director will achieve these sales results by working with and through Ulrich sales professionals and supporting Ulrich’s Core Values.
Achieve sales growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Support and improve Ulrich’s sales process to achieve results
- Assist in identifying, attracting, interviewing and onboarding outstanding new team members
- Set clear objectives for team and individuals and continuously teach, train and develop new and existing team members
- Help close business
- Promote internal competition and esprit de corps through rewards, incentives and sales campaigns
- Daily team calls for the purposes of training, communication and team goal alignment
- Meet one-on-one, weekly with team members individually to review performance and progress
- Deliver deep dive performance reviews for sales team members as required
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities
- Meet weekly with the Executive Vice President of Sales and report on sales activities, challenges and progress toward sales targets
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred but not required
- 5 years consultative sales experience required
- 5 years of lead or supervising experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CRM to manage tasks and sales funnel
- Manufacturing or outdoor storage knowledge a plus
- Must be driven with a strong desire to win; ambitious and results oriented
- Decisive innovative and solution focused decision maker
- Skilled at rapport building and collaboration at all levels of the organization
- Five star customer service focused
- A commitment to continuing education
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to empathetically coach, motivate and develop a team
- A persuasive, high integrity approach to leadership
- Driven, energetic and passionate
- Sense of urgency
- Competitive nature
- A proven leadership track record of meeting and exceeding goals
The Ulrich Sales Director will be deeply embedded in and intimately involved in every aspect of day to day sales activity. The Sales Director will be supported and empowered by the Executive Vice President of Sales and the Sales Admin Team.
To be considered for the position, please take 10 minutes to complete the Culture Index assessment. Once you complete the assessment, you will be asked to select the position you are applying for along with answering a few employment questions. You will also have the option to upload a resume, which we highly recommend.
This survey helps us determine superstars for our positions. If your results indicate you are a good fit, then you will receive an email or call to schedule a phone screen. Please note, if you are not a match, we will keep your resume and assessment results on file for future job openings.
We look forward to speaking with you!