Sales Consultant – Cabins
Cabin Sales Consultant
- Are you a take-charge results-orientated sales professional?
- Are you optimistic and persuasive in every interaction?
- Do you love to multitask in a high energy environment and are happiest when you have lots to so? Are you high strung and impatient?
- Do you place results ahead of perfection?
Join us as we expand nationwide, building on our successful 28 year history.
This is not an order-taker sales job. If you win on price or by waiting on clients to work thru the sales themselves, this career is not for you!
Tenaciously serve inbound leads to setup qualified factory tours and design configurable floor plans using Chief Architect software. Ultimately prepare pricing and contract in order to close. Requires a sense of urgency together with attention to detail.
Follow our proven straight-forward sales process with 100% positive attitude, passion and commitment every day with every opportunity; your results are as effective as you are.
- Sell by the Core Values
- Make the numbers
- Maintain a fire in your belly
- Take pride in what you do, be professional
- Be resposive
- Raise your hand when you need help
- Do your job
- Work the process, 100-150 outbound contacts daily (phone,email, text)
- Do your daily training (product, process and sales)
- Be a deal maker, win big, apply the art of sales to the science of sales
- Become a solid performer and then continue to grow by becoming a on-boarding coach to other new members
- Have fun!
- 1 to 3 years sales experience preferred
- 1+ years of cold calling, prospective experience ideal
- Knowledge of Chief Architect, home Designer software plus
- Ranch/real estate development experience knowledge
- Strong design skills using Chief Architect (training provided)
- Ability to bring bits and pieces together of clients dreams/wants and put into a configured standard product delivering an experience that feels like a custom home.
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening
- Strong computer/internet skills
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Effective time managment
- Comfortable working with the consumers
Compensation/Benefits: 14 days paid training
Option 1: $38,000+ 1.5% commission. Earnings range 1st full year: $60,000 – $80,000
Option 2: 4% commission paid monthly with mid-month draw on earnings. Earnings range 1st full year: $80,000 – $120,000 (top producers $140,000+)
- 7-17 days PTO + 6 Holidays + 3 days bereavment
- 50% of medical
- 100% dental, vision and $25,000 life insurance
- 4% 401k match
- Must be able to report daily to our corporate offices in Cleburne, TX
- Must pass a pre-employment screening
- Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for the position, please take 10 minutes to complete the Culture Index assessment. Once you complete the assessment, you will be asked to select the position you are applying for along with answering a few employment questions. You will also have the option to upload a resume, which we highly recommend.
This survey helps us determine superstars for our positions. If your results indicate you are a good fit, then you will receive an email or call to schedule a phone screen. Please note, if you are not a match, we will keep your resume and assessment results on file for future job openings.
We look forward to speaking with you!